Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blog: having some problems commenting back

Hi everyone.

I want to thank everyone who have recently commented on my posts but I should say that it may take some time untill I can comment back.

The reason for this is this..
I have 2 computers.. a normal pc and a laptop. We rarely use the computer because it is very slow. The laptop is a lot better and we use it all the time. I also use the laptop when I am posting in this blog but for some reason I can't view my blog on this laptop which means I can't comment back. I get notified when someone post a comment and I can see what they've read.

In order to comment back I have to disconnect the laptop from the internet and attch my pc to the modem.
I have no idea why I can't view my blog on the laptop. Maybe it's a java or flah related problem, I don't know, It's not my area of expertise. If anyone could help me out that would be great, then I can reply faster.

I feel I should post this just so you know that when you post a comment that it may take some days untill I reply.

Take care everyone ;)

1 comment:

  1. I updated java, flash and internet explorer and the problem is now fixed.

    ReplyDelete