Saturday, February 9, 2013

Diary 9 feb

Yesterday I tested my selfmade backpack for the very first time. I loaded it with items that I truly needed and that I'm planning to bring with me.
Clothing and my Crosman 2240 takes the most space, the 2240 also is the heaviest item in the bag.
Remember that this is a 40ltr something backpack so it's a miracle it all fits and holds.

Not everything fits in it but that's not a problem.. some larger items like my heavy military jacket fit inside my cycle bag.

In my last diary entry I wrote that I had ordered a new compact camera and well, it just came in and it seems to operate just fine. Since the last one probably was stolen I will be keeping this camera close to me at all times and I will use it for this blog and I will be taking it with me aswell on my journey to document my adventure for others. All in all, today was a good day.

Time for the Song of the day.. now for something completely different..

Tupac - Letter to the president

No comments:

Post a Comment