Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Diary 6 feb

Yesterday I have ordered a new compact camera. It's a Fujifilm Finepix AX550.. 14 megapixel, cheap and easy on the batteries.. just what I needed. Then I can finally post some photo's of my recent DIY projects and tutorials.



What else has been happening?
Well it's snowing again.. It snows, It melts, It snows.. has been going on like this for weeks. I love the snow I just don't like the cold that comes with it.. I better get used to it however, I might be seeing much more of that in the coming years.

I also have a problem with my left eye.. it stings and it's all red.. but my eye is not swollen. I guess I accidently rubed something in my eye, maybe a little fly, maybe just dirt but maybe something poisonous since I work a lot with plants lately. It feels better then yesterday.

Well i'm off to play minecraft, take care ;)

Björk - Come to me


No comments:

Post a Comment