Monday, February 11, 2013

Diary 11 feb

Hahaha I just find out something funny! As all of you know I am planning to leave modern society in secrecy in May. But guess what.. When I type in my name in Google this blog is the first result!

So much for secrecy huh?

My father, my gf, the neighbour, anyone who does a search for me online will find this blog first so now I just need to find out how to change my google name. Most of the people I know wouldn't care if they'd find out and many are also to stupid to understand basic English... but still...

At the moment it's peacefull and silent over here, the miss is off to work, my kids are being creative with pen and paper so I have all the time in the world to do work on my wilderness field manual, which is what my next post will be about.

Mama Said - Metallica


No comments:

Post a Comment