Saturday, June 1, 2013

It won't be long now

So I have decided to leave before Juli 1st. In my last post I've mentioned that the trip/journey/quest will be delayed.. I guess I was waiting for the perfect moment.. Now I know that perfect moment will never come. I just have to go do it and make it perfect. Emotional issues.. sure.. but here I have too much time on my hands to think back and dwell in the past. I am packing my bag once more one last time.

I will let everyone know when I head out


  1. Whatever feels best doing for you, should be the right decision. If you're not sure, make a nore with a + and - half, write the upsides at the + and the downsides at the -. Dont rush into this, as long as you feel it's time to leave, and you actually want to leave, you should leave. If you feel like you must leave, I suppose you should leave too. As long as you want to leave.

    1. Well, I don't think there will be a lot of downsides if I would head out now or later. I feel pretty much ready. I was supposed to leave the 25th so i'm not rushing into it. it's quite the oppositte.. I'm taking it too easy..
      But I made a new deadline.. 30th of june, so in 3 weeks. This time nothing should go wrong